Chicken TacosMain Courses
- 1 pound of boneless chicken filets cut into chunks
- 1 red onion quartered and thinly sliced
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 -avocado sliced (garnish)
- Salsa (garnish)
- Corn tortillas or low-carb tortillas (optional)
Pour the olive oil in a hot 12-inch frying pan and add onions. Cook onions for 2-3 minutes and then push to one side of the pan. Add the chicken, sprinkle generously with seasoning and stir-fry for several minutes. Using the spatula, mix the chicken and the onions together, stir frying until chicken is done and onions are soft and some are brown. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Put out warmed corn tortillas, salsa, cilantro, and avocado slices so that guests can create their own tacos.